High-five – The top five reasons to join TEK!
- Advice on job search and career planning - CV tips and advice, job search tools and the Työkirja job-seeking guide as well as salary recommendations.
- Legal advice and support - Contact us if you have any concerns about work life.
- Strong protection of interests in the labour market.
- A wide range of discounts - Insurance companies Pohjola and Kaleva offer insurance discounts for TEK members. Memberplus.fi is a portal with a huge amount of discounts available to members of TEK.
- It's completely free for students!
You can join TEK as a student if you are studying for your first university degree in technology, architecture or a similar field of science (not in University of Applied Sciences).
You can also join an unemployment fund while studying. Find out more here.
Työkirja job seeking guide
Työkirja is a job-seeking and career guide for technology students. When you are looking for summer jobs, internships of thesis position, you can turn to it for: CV and cover letter examples, advice on job-interviews, tips on how to improve your LinkedIn profile, and how to look for a job in Finland. Työkirja is published annually by TEK in collaboration with the career services of universities of technology in Finland.
What do you need to know about the Finnish labour market? Find out from the video below!
Have you graduated?
Check out benefits and services for recent graduates. As a recent graduate, you will also get a discount on your TEK membership fee for the first 12 months.