Where to look for jobs in Finland
Common job search services in Finland
Jobs in English
Headhunters, recruiting and HR companies
Private employment/recruitment agencies
Look for agencies that will suit your needs and skills and register with one or more agencies.
Employment / Recruitment Agencies & Search Engines with Sites in English+
- Adecco: A leading provider of Human Resources solutions, Adecco provides staffing services in Finland & internationally
- Boyden Finland: Business consulting firm focusing on executive positions
- Rekrytointi.com: Jobs, Vacancies, Employment, and Training Search
- VPS Group: Labour hire and recruiting services throughout Finland, Estonia and Hungary En, Est, Fi
VMP Group: Hiring and recruiting of labour for most fields in Finland and throughout Europe.
- Academic work
- Seure: Employment in organizations owned by the Cities of Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, and Kauniainen. Available positions are for example in schools, daycare centers, and hospitals.
Employment / Recruitment Agencies & Search Engines with Sites in Finnish
- Biisoni Henkilöstövuokraus: Temporary staffing, recruitment, outsourcing and subcontracting
- HR-Yhtiöt: Staffing and recruitment services with a focus on industry sectors such as building, transportation, electrical and plumbing, and property maintenance
- Staffpoint: Temporary personnel, recruitment, outsourcing, training services, international workforce
You can find a list of some recruitment events here.
Hidden job market
Peek below the surface – over half of the jobs are there.
According to professional recruiters, only 20-30 % of available jobs are made public. Thus, make sure to utilize many channels to look for a job. One of the most controversial aspects of job seeking is looking for hidden jobs; peeking below the surface and making use of one's networks and directly contacting places that have not yet made a position officially open. Read more about hidden jobs and how to find them here.