Mykkänen's advice for future pensioners
- Take your time to decide on retirement.
- Plan what you will do in retirement, but don't take on too many activities.
- Focus on maintaining your health.
Mykkänen's advice for those starting their careers
- Try to gain work experience from a wide range of jobs.
- Try to approach things with optimism and a sense of humour.
- Look ahead, don't get stuck in the past.
- Treat others with respect.
- Be proactive about your career.
- Don’t rush into management positions, you will grow into them when the time is right.
TEK services for pensioners
The membership fee for TEK pensioner members is EUR 45 per year. In addition, the magazine fee entitles you to two Alma Talent magazines. The magazine fee is EUR 69 per year in addition to the membership fee. Please let us know of your retirement at firstname.lastname@example.org. The change will take effect from the beginning of the following
Pensioner members receive the TEK magazine, a TEK pocket planner or wall calendar, discounts on insurance and the opportunity to participate in various events.
TEK also offers Nextmile online training (in Finnish) to its members who are considering retirement.