At TEK, our experts are here to help you in improving your job search skills, checking your employment contract, succeeding in salary negotiations or starting your own business. Please don't hesitate to contact us!
YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- TEK Young Professionals Forum – TEK’s top professional coaching and network tailored for recent graduates
- Personal salary advice
- Personal legal advice, such as checking employment and managerial contracts
- Personal career coaching and online trainings
- Personal entrepreneur counselling
- Unemployment fund membership for employed members
- Liability and legal aid insurance for employee members and sole proprietors
- Two professional magazines and the TEK magazine
- Trainings and networking events
- Many benefits, such as discounts worth hundreds of euros at Danske Bank (a wide range of banking services and comprehensive travel insurance free of charge, a mortgage with no administrative fee and a lower margin, loan without an administrative fee, access to over a 1000 airport lounges etc.) and discounts on insurances.
Discount on your TEK membership fee
As a recent graduate, you get a discount on your TEK membership fee for the first 12 months.
In 2021, your membership fee is EUR 17.38 per month (normal fee EUR 29.25 per month). The fee also includes the unemployment fund membership. Without the unemployment fund, the fee is EUR 11.88 per month (normal fee EUR 23.75 per month).
The membership fee is tax-deductible and we automatically inform the tax authorities of membership payments. This means that you will only pay around half the sum in the end.
If you are not currently employed or you live abroad, you will receive a discount on your membership fee. Read more on how to apply for a membership fee discount. More information on membership fees is available here.
INFORm TEK ABOUT YOUR GRADUATION
We get information on recent graduates from the universities, but these lists do not always contain full information on all graduates, so we may not receive information about your graduation. If some time has already passed since you graduated, and you have not yet received mail from us, please inform our member service of your graduation by sending e-mail to member(ät)tek.fi. If you have not been a TEK member during your studies, sign up as a full member after you graduate here.
Looking for a job in Finland
TEK provides a number of tools for job seekers.
You can also utilise the Career Services at your university.