Personal career coaching
Personal career coaching is a confidential conversation with a TEK's career coach. In these conversations, you can focus on your career dreams and goals, your professional profile, and different opportunities that interest you. The coaching is individualized for your needs and based on your goals and strengths.
Personal coaching is available for TEK's full members. We offer two different coaching entities.
EFFECTIVE JOB SEARCH
Personal coaching for those actively searching for a job.
Examples of topics for coaching sessions:
- Job search documents (cover letter, CV, LinkedIn profile)
- Finding information on jobs
- Hidden jobs
- Job search channels
- Job interview
- International job search
The Effective Job Search coaching includes a preliminary discussion, and, depending on the number of topics you wish to discuss, 2-3 coaching sessions (à 30-60 min). Between the meetings, you will get exercises related to the topics discussed. The exercises are returned to and handled together with your coach.
Please check our CV tips and instructions before sending your CV to be reviewed.
Personal career coaching for those wanting to discuss their career aspirations and build an action plan.
My Career coaching is useful for example in these situations:
- You want to move forward in your career
- You are returning back to work from, for example, family or study leave
- You are planning to build your competence
- You are contemplating on your well-being and motivation at work
- You need help with expressing your skills and strengths
The My Career coaching includes preliminary exercises and 2-3 discussions with a career coach (à 60-90 min). Between the meetings, you will get exercises related to the topics discussed. The exercises are returned to and handled together with your coach.