Personal career coaching
Personal career coaching is a confidential conversation with one of TEK's career coaches. In these conversations, you can focus your career dreams and goals, your professional profile, and different opportunities that interest you. The coaching is individualized for your needs and situation and based on your goals and strengths.
The coaching is meant for newly graduated and more experienced professionals thinking about their next career step.
PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW
EFFECTIVE JOB SEARCH
Personal coaching for TEK’s full members who are actively searching for a job.
Examples of topics for coaching sessions:
- Job search documents (Cover letter, CV, LinkedIn profile)
- Finding information on jobs
- Hidden jobs
- Job search channels
- Job interview
- International job search
The Effective Job Search coaching includes a preliminary discussion, and, depending on the number of topics you wish to discuss, 2-3 coaching sessions (à 30-60 min). Between the meetings, you will get exercises related to the topics discussed. The exercises are returned to and handled together with your coach.
Please check our CV tips and instructions before sending your CV to be reviewed.
Personal career coaching for TEK’s full members who want to discuss their career aspirations and build an action plan.
My Career coaching is useful for example in these situations:
- You want to proceed to a new job or move forward in your career
- Your work organization is going through a change
- You are returning back to work
- You are planning to build your competence
- You are contemplating on your well-being and motivation at work
- You need help with expressing your skills and strengths
The My Career coaching includes preliminary exercises and 2-3 discussions with a career coach (à 60-90 min). Between the meetings, you will get exercises related to the topics discussed. The exercises are returned to and handled together with your coach.