Students in TEK
HIGH-FIVE – THE TOP FIVE REASONS TO JOIN TEK
- Career Services - CV tips and advice, job search tools and the Työkirja job-seeking guide.
- Legal advice and support - Contact us if you have any concerns about work life.
- Strong protection of interests in the labour market.
- A wide range of discounts - Insurance companies Pohjola and If offer group benefit insurance for TEK members. Memberplus.fi is a portal with a huge amount of discounts available to members of TEK.
- It's completely free for students!
You can join TEK as a student if you are studying for your first university degree in technology, architecture or a similar field of science (not in University of Applied Sciences).
You can also join an unemployment fund while studying. Find out more here.
TYÖKIRJA Job seeking guide
Työkirja is a job-seeking and career guide for technology students. When you are looking for summer jobs, internships of thesis position, you can turn to it for: CV and cover letter examples, advice on job-interviews, tips on how to improve your LinkedIn profile, and how to look for a job in Finland. Työkirja is published annually by TEK in collaboration with the career services of universities of technology in Finland.