HIGH-FIVE – THE TOP FIVE REASONS TO JOIN TEK
- Career Services - CV clinics, career information and tools and the Työkirja job-seeking guide.
- Legal advice and support - Contact us if you have any concerns about working life.
- Strong protection of interests in the labour market
- A wide range of discounts - Insurance companies Pohjola, If and Turva offer group benefit insurance for TEK members. Memberplus.fi is a portal with a huge number of discounts available to members of TEK and other professional organisations.
- It´s completely free! - As a student, you use many of our services for free!
You can join TEK as a student if you are studying for your first university degree in technology, architecture or a similar field of science.
TYÖKIRJA Job seeking guide
Työkirja is a job-seeking guide for students published annually by TEK in collaboration with the career and recruitment services of the technological universities in Finland. Turn to it for all the most important job seeking tips: CV and cover letter models, salary recommendations, tips on how to look for a job in Finland and a database of Finnish employers.