Danske Bank’s benefits for TEK members
Danske Bank’s investment benefits for TEK members
As a TEK member, you can make easy and low-cost investments. Investment solutions can be tailored to suit your individual needs. As a union member, you will receive Danske Bank’s benefits regardless of your bank – whether you are an independent investor, looking for an easy investment solution or would like to receive personal investment advice. Read more about the different options. Read more about the different investment solutions.
TEK member benefits:
- Online sales service without a monthly fee. You will only pay a fee when you perform sales actions. In this case, you will pay a commission for the sales you have made.
- 15% off financial management and investment advice services.
- Investors receive a Danske Bank account and online banking details free of charge.
- Transferal of a book-entry account into Danske Bank free of charge.
- Entrepreneurs receive a free-of-charge assessment appointment and legal support.
- Service from a designated expert specialising in your finances.
- Monitor and manage your investments conveniently using our mobile application.
Danske Bank’s housing loan benefits for members of TEK
NEW! Check the environmental sustainability of your home at kestavakoti.fi. Gaia Consulting is responsible for the provision and expertise of the service, which is sponsored by Danske Bank. Find out more!
Access your benefits! Contact us for more information about your benefits: 0200 25880, Mon-Fri 8am-8pm
Our benefits for you
- Lower margins
- No delivery or handling fees
- Instalment-free periods without fees
- Staggered payment plan
- More affordable daily banking services
Our housing loans are always more affordable
You will always automatically receive a discount on the margin of your housing loan. As an Akava affiliate member your housing loan will always be cheaper than for non-members. When pricing loans, we take into account the minimum margins applicable. Your loan offer will show you the price for union members and non-members.
Housing loan without fees – save at least EUR 300
We will not charge you delivery or handling fees on your housing loan for your own home. These fees usually amount to 0.60% of the loan capital, and always at least EUR 300.
Up to 50% cheaper daily banking services
We will give you a discount of 25–50% on the monthly fee for your daily banking package for as long as you are paying off your housing loan. The daily banking benefit does not apply to Danske Youth and Danske Study benefit groups. Your daily banking package contains, for example, two accounts and bank identifiers. The discount applies also to MC Platinum and Gold credit cards.
Instalment-free periods without fees – save EUR 180 every time
You can apply for instalment-free periods of 4–12 months without a delivery fee. You can use the instalment-free periods however you want, just when your financial situation needs a bit of flexibility; for example, to spend time with your family, strengthen your competence by studying or to save up for something important. You require a positive credit decision to qualify for an instalment-free period.
Payment plan with instalment levels that suit your life
You choose how you want to start repaying your loan. This will leave you with more money, for example, to fit out your home, a new phase in life or even for a future nest egg. You can set fixed, staggered instalment levels for the first five years of your loan.
An example of how you can utilise the instalment levels:
- Instalments in the first two years EUR 500/month
- Instalments in the third year EUR 750/month
- Remaining instalments EUR 1,000/month
Instalments can be made using 2-3 different instalment levels. The instalment method must be a fixed annuity. The bank must make a separate positive decision for you to qualify for the loan.
For example, if the customer takes out a loan of EUR 170,000, the loan term would be 20 years and the 12-month euribor would be used as the reference rate, which means the total interest on the loan would be 0.75% (the annual percentage rate as calculated under the Consumer Protection Act is 0.841%). The total credit and other credit costs are EUR 184,851.86, including the handling fee of EUR 875 and an automatic account debit charge of EUR2.70/instalment, total number of instalments 240. (Information as per the situation on 22 April 2021)
Danske Bank’s extra benefits for recent graduates who are members of TEK
Our extra benefits for recent graduates
- Extended daily banking services free of charge
- Access to over a thousand airport VIP lounges and comprehensive travel insurance
- Tools for saving and investing
- No credit drawing fee for a loan – save 300 euros
The partner services included in TEK's membership benefits and the benefits provided by the partners are subject to the the service provider's terms of service and data protection.