Danske Bank’s benefits for TEK members
Danske Bank’s investment benefits for TEK members
As a TEK member, you can make easy and low-cost investments. Investment solutions can be tailored to suit your individual needs. As a union member, you will receive Danske Bank’s benefits regardless of your bank – whether you are an independent investor, looking for an easy investment solution or would like to receive personal investment advice. Read more about the different options. Read more about the different investment solutions.
TEK member benefits:
- Online sales service without a monthly fee. You will only pay a fee when you perform sales actions. In this case, you will pay a commission for the sales you have made.
- 15% off financial management and investment advice services.
- Investors receive a Danske Bank account and online banking details free of charge.
- Transferal of a book-entry account into Danske Bank free of charge.
- Entrepreneurs receive a free-of-charge assessment appointment and legal support.
- Service from a designated expert specialising in your finances.
- Monitor and manage your investments conveniently using our mobile application.
Danske Bank’s housing loan benefits for members of TEK
Receive housing loan benefits and save money! As a member of TEK you can receive a housing loan more affordably. Apply for a new loan or simply compare your current loan – we can transfer your loan from your former bank to Danske Bank on your behalf. You can also utilise your benefits for your current loans with Danske Bank.
Access your benefits! Contact us for more information about your benefits: 0200 25880, Mon-Fri 8am-8pm
Our benefits for you
- Lower margins
- No delivery or handling fees
- Instalment-free periods without fees
- Stepped payment programme
- More affordable daily banking services
Housing loans are always cheaper if you are a member! You automatically receive a discount on the margin of your housing loan. As a member of an Akava affiliate, your housing loan will be cheaper than if you were not a member*.
Housing loans without fees – save at least 300 euros
You will not be charged delivery or handling fees on your housing loan. These usually amount to 0.60% of the loan capital and at least 300 euros.
Up to 50% off daily banking services
You can receive a 25–50% discount on the monthly fee for your daily banking package as long as you are paying your housing loan. Your daily banking package includes two accounts, two cards and bank identifiers, for example.
Instalment-free periods without fees – save 180 euros each time
You can apply for instalment-free periods of 4 to 12 months without delivery fees**, saving you at least 180 euros for each period. You can use these instalment-free periods however you like whenever you need more financial flexibility, for example to spend time with your family, to improve your skills through further education, or simply to save up for an important purchase.
Pick a payment programme that suits your lifestyle
You can choose when you want to begin reducing your loan. In this way you will have more money at the start to furnish your apartment, pay for your new lifestyle or simply save up for the future. You can set fixed instalment levels that increase incrementally for the first five years of your loan.
Example of how you can benefit from stepped instalment levels:
- Monthly instalments for first two years: €500
- Monthly instalments for third year: €750
- Monthly instalments for remaining loan period: €1000
Up to 2-3 instalment levels can be used. The monthly payments must be fixed equal instalments. An approved credit decision is always required before a loan can be granted
You can request a loan offer from the comfort of your sofa. We can also transfer your current loan to Danske Bank. As our customer you can also receive considerable discounts on insurance from Fennia.
* Minimum margins are taken into account when pricing loans. In our loan offer you can see the price both as a member of an Akava affiliate and without membership.
** An approved credit decision is required for instalment-free periods.
If a customer takes a loan of EUR 170,000, the loan period would be 20 years and the 12-month Euribor rate would be the reference rate for the loan, with a total interest rate of 1.25% (1.29% of the actual annual rate calculated under the Consumer Protection Act). The total amount of credit and other credit costs amounted to EUR 193,204.74, including the automatic charge EUR 2.70 / payment, the number of instalments was 240. (Information on January 8, 2018). When pricing is applied, the minimum margins are taken into account.
Danske Bank’s extra benefits for recent graduates who are members of TEK
Our extra benefits for recent graduates
- Extended daily banking services free of charge
- Access to over a thousand airport VIP lounges and comprehensive travel insurance
- Tools for saving and investing
- No credit drawing fee for a loan – save 300 euros
The partner services included in TEK's membership benefits and the benefits provided by the partners are subject to the the service provider's terms of service and data protection.