TEK wants to ensure our members' personal data is handled securely. When sending emails with delicate information, TEK typically uses secured email. We also provide our members a possibility to approach us via secured email. If you wish, you can always use secured email when corresponding with us, especially if you are sending delicate information you feel more comfortable sending secured.
Instruction for sending secured email
- Go to https://secure.tek.fi (NOTE! The site uses the same language as your browser)
- Enter your email address in the "From (EN) / Lähettäjä (FI)" field.
- Enter the recipient's address in the "To/Vastaanottaja" field.
- Enter the verification code that appears on the screen in the "Verification/Tunniste" field and press "Continue/Jatka."
- Write your message, attach any attachments and press "Send/Lähetä".
Receiving secured email
- Once you have been sent a secured email, you will receive an email with a link. You can read the secured email by clicking the link.
- NOTE! Depending on your email settings, secured email can be filtered to your spam folder, please check that as well if you are expecting email from us.
- The message can also be secured with a PIN, which is sent to you via SMS when you click on the link in the email to open the message. Entering the PIN code in the website will allow you to read the secured email.
- Message is available for 30 days. If you need to retain the message longer than that, save it to your computer using the "Tallenna" button on the message reading screen.
- If you want to come back to the message later, you can create a password for yourself that will allow you to sign in again. You can also select a cookie to be stored in your browser so you can only reopen the message with the same browser. You can make this selection by clicking "Kirjaudu ulos".
More information firstname.lastname@example.org